Debbie Cassidy is a 35 year old multi-tasking ninja who lives in England, Bedfordshire, with her three kids and very supportive husband. Coffee and chocolate biscuits are her writing fuels of choice, and she is still working on getting that perfect tower of solitude built in her back garden. Debbie has been writing for eight years under the pen name Amos Cassidy with her best friend, Richard Amos, but Forest of Demons is her first solo venture, and the first book in a four book high fantasy saga.
You can connect with Debbie via her website . Check out her personal page and her other books under the pen name Amos Cassidy. You won’t be left without a great read while you wait for the next installment in the Forest of Demons saga.
Sign up to Debbie’s newsletter to get updates on her new releases!
Are you ready to play?
Take the Author Challenge: Answer 10 Questions in 10 Words
- You lucky duck! You get to spend a day with one of your characters. Who is it and what do you do?
Chandra! We’d don new personalities and make some mischief!
- What was your favorite (graded or not) class you ever took ?
Art and Design – I love being creative.
- List ten unique things on or around your writing space.
Gah! Toys, toys, books, kids, biscuit crumbs, pink chair, guitar, blue rocker … gah!
- I‘m sending you on vacation—alone. Where will you go, what will you do?
New Orleans! I’d go to the Feversong book launch party!
- Your book is going to be a movie. Hooray. You get to cast the lead characters. Go!
Crud! I have no idea, lol. I am so failing this challenge, lol.
- An author in your genre is too sick to write anymore. Their publisher calls upon you to fill in. Who’s the author and what’s the title of the book you’ll write?
Karen Chance and the title is Keep the Dusk
- A famous NYC deli is naming a sandwich after you, what is it called and what’s in it?
The Multi-task – cheese, steak, tomato, egg and ham.
- What are you reading this week?
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah Maas
- Let’s talk pets. What do you have? What do you want? What died?
No pets – my family all have allergies.
- Go to your current WIP. Turn to page 10. Write the ten words that appear on line 10
You lived among them, you reek of them. Tell me …
That was fantastic. Not at all “Gah!” or “Crud.” LOL. Thanks for being such a good sport. I can’t wait to read your book and wish you the best of luck with all your writing, but I’m definitely not going to eat your sandwich. 😉
You won’t be left without a great read while you wait for the next installment in the Forest of Demons saga.
Sign up to Debbie’s newsletter to get updates on her new releases.
You can grab Debbie’s solo debut, Forest of Demons here.
****Every month new authors are featured on Linda’s blog. If you’re a writer, or have a suggestion for an author to interview, please reply in the comments or drop us a line on the Keep in Touch page.
You can also subscribe to the blog here.
“Clever, sexy, witty, and shot glasses full of fun, 3 Women Walk Into a Bar is no joke — and with one of the freshest and most exciting new voices in crime fiction, Linda Sands is an author to watch.”